Ballia is a district of Uttar Pradesh state of India. It is the most eastern district of UP, which touches the borders of Bihar State. Ballialive.com is a web portal that is dedicated to Ballia district. Ballialive.com portal offers a wide range of information about the various destinations in Ballia from its historical past to the present day. Ballialive.com provides the public with quick and easy access to information about Ballia local businesses, classifieds, hotels, hospitals, places, colleges, etc.
- Ballia was independent on 20 August 1942, and it was the first independent city of India.
- Ballia is the birthplace of first freedom fighter Mangal Pandey.
- Ballia is also known as Baghi Ballia.
- Ballia is the easternmost district in Uttar Pradesh.
- Ballia is the hometown of Former Prime Minister Late Shri Chandrashekhar.
- Ballia is also called as Bhrigu Baba ki Nagri.